When members need services that require more assistance or expertise than what our volunteers provide, Marin Villages can often put you in touch with a trustworthy individual or organization to do the job.
These are “for pay” services above the dues for membership in Marin Villages. To help our members understand the source of various service providers, we have noted in the description if:
• The provider listed came from a member or volunteer referral who has used the service themselves;
• It was submitted by the organization or provider directly;
• It is a general resource, which would include agencies, support groups and other non-profit organizations that we think might prove useful to our membership.
To access our Service Provider listings, either log in using your ID and password or call the office for assistance at 415-457-4633.
How to recommend a Service Provider for our list
If you are a member of Marin Villages volunteer and have a favorite service provider, you can share their information with other Village members by requesting that we add them to our list.
It’s easy! Just send us an email to email@example.com with as much of the information below that is appropriate:
• Name of the contact person
• Name of business
• Phone number(s)
• Email address
• Your name
• What you like about and want to tell others about the provider, including any discounts offered
You can download a referral form you can mail to Marin Villages at:
4340 Redwood Highway, #F-142
San Rafael, CA 94903
How to become a service provider
If you are a Service Provider and would like to be included on our list of service providers, click on the red link below, download and complete the form and send or email it to Marin Villages.
Once received, we will contact references and complete the vetting process which can qualify you for inclusion in our list. You can download a Service Application you can mail to Marin Villages.
Note: Marin Villages currently does not list financial service companies as Service Providers.
As with any Service Provider, before hiring anyone to work at or in your home, we recommend that you request references and make sure all licenses are current and no complaints are on file.